Completion of transfer of 75% stake in Euroclinic by Eureko to Global Finance’s latest buyout fund; Eureko retains remaining 25%

Eureko B.V., and Global Finance have announced the completion of the transaction – signed in July 2008 – whereby Eureko, the parent company of Interamerican in Greece has transfered a 75% stake in Medicom Systems S.A., the holding company for Euroclinic Athens and Euroclinic Children, to South Eastern Europe Fund L.P. ('SEEF'), a fund advised by Global Finance; Eureko retains the remaining 25%.

Read more